1. Dogwood Canyon Nature Park has picturesque limestone bluffs and waterfalls. Bridges formed of native stone with hand-crafted wrought iron of Amish construction.
Sadly, due to a misunderstanding, a 20 minute wait in line, Steve and Sandy disappointingly walked away.
Listen so you’re not mislead too, about this amazing park.
2. In that same day we visited an delicious BBQ restaurant Branson West. Hear what we and Marco had to eat at the popular local restaurant.
3. To end the day we visited the shoreline of Table Rock Lake. While there we used our 360° camera for the first time.
4. We rediscover an AMAZINGLY versatile website called on “Only In Your State” . So many gems in this website, its a vacationes DREAM!. In fact there are 100s and 100s of gems within this site, as they go through each state and reveal little known secrets that each state holds. We will talk about a few random articles of different destinations in just Missouri.
5. Vacationing with sleep apnea. What we’ve learn from Steve’s resent diagnosis of this sleeping disorder. For instance, what is Sleep Apnea? How to be better prepared to stay at a hotel with a CPAP machine.
6. Steve and Sandy talk about simple and sometimes over looked travel advise.
We’ll cover potty breaks! The importance of grocery store plastic bags. The many uses of the simple snacks! Then finally, the scary warning of using a GPS!
This and a WHOLE LOT MORE is all in this episode of Two Tenderfoot Tourists podcast. Sit back, relax, laugh and learn from our mistakes.
Check out our YouTube channel HERE!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
To leave us a review or ask a question about this or any past episodes you can email us at TenderfootTourists@gmail.com
Intro and Out-tro music: Levels Of Greatness by Scott Holmes(Edited for time)
Find this and other great music by Scott Holmes click on links below http://freemusicarc